If you would like to know a FAST, simple way to recover from ransomware or any other IT disaster…
Then this will be the most exciting message you’ll ever read.
- Every 14 seconds, every day, another business falls victim to ransomware
- New ransomware variants grew 46% in 2019. 68,000 new ransomware Trojans for mobile were detected in 2019
- Between 2020 and 2021, those attacks increased by 250%.
- Mother nature can be unpredictable; and preparing for the worst is key.
Now, more than ever, IT departments are tasked with ensuring that REGARDLESS THE EVENT, data and critical business systems can be recovered ASAP.
But there’s a problem.
- Software solutions are prone to failure and, depending on environment complexity, requires too much administration across disaster recovery sites
- Robust solutions that facilitate CONTINUITY are too costly for most SMBs
- Recovery times are usually unacceptable to stakeholders (4hrs – 12hrs+)
- If you’re still backing up to NAS, you’re playing with FIRE!!!
The data protection landscape is tough. And you must stay ahead of threat actors.
So, how do you stay ahead of threat actors?
Get familiar with business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) technology that goes way beyond traditional backup and cloud replication.
And in the process find out why you will NEVER have to pay a ransom for your organization’s data, or simply how to recover from any IT system disaster in minutes – guaranteed.
So go ahead, raise your hand by clicking the link below and see what global IT gurus use to keep data protected, and systems online.