Too Many IT Companies In Toronto To Choose From?
Are you looking for IT companies in Toronto? Checksum offers complete IT services for small and mid-size business in the Toronto area. Our entire team of certified IT experts has the training, skill, and knowledge to help you keep your system secure and performing well.
Whether you need cloud services, managed IT, cybersecurity, or communications, we offer innovative solutions and advanced technology to grow your business. Contact us today, and find out why are one of the best IT companies in Toronto.
Customer Service: Our Primary Focus
We value each of our customers and place a high priority on customer service. We understand that you have to depend on us to make sure that all of your systems are properly running every day. Therefore, we go the extra mile to deliver high-level on-site and remote help desk services.
How do our help desk services stand out?
- Professional IT assistance. You have to be able to trust that your outsourced IT company can deliver fast response and long-term, practical solutions to the issues you face every day. We can provide assistance with every element of your IT infrastructure and keep your system running smoothly.
- Savings. If you are tired of spending money on IT hardware and software, then we can find ways to help you save money. Outsourced IT support can save you hundreds of dollars in hiring your own in-house team.
- Unlimited support. We offer 24/7 help desk services. We are available when you need us night and day regardless of what type of business you have.
Our help desk services include desktop, content, and server management, mobile device management, productivity applications, printing, and network management. We can also help you with y our email accounts, system backup, and security issues.
Network and Internet Security: We Keep Your Company Fully Protected
You may not realize it, but your network is bombarded by cyber attacks every day. All it takes is the slightest weakness in your system for a hacker to exploit. Small and mid-range businesses are the most vulnerable to cyber attacks. The question is, what are you doing to protect your company right now? If your system is not secure, then you risk losing your data and compromising the privacy of your employees and customers.
Checksum has one of the best cybersecurity packages in Toronto. We feature all the components of cybersecurity that you need including:
- Email encryption: User-to-user encryption keeps unauthorized users from invading your network and accessing private correspondence. Our service also helps you fulfill compliance regulations and standards.
- Threat detection. We provide round-the-clock security monitoring, which provides an added layer of protection for your entire internal network and cloud platforms.
- Threat mitigation. Many of the risks associated with cyberattacks come from browsing the Internet. We offer a proactive approach that prevents cyber threats from happening.
- Ongoing network scanning & testing. We simulate real-world cyber attacks to test your system for any vulnerabilities. We can report where the weaknesses are in your system and then tighten security with proven strategies.
In addition, we can also identify and stay current with the latest security threats such as:
- Current online threats
Productivity and Business Growth on the Cloud
Of all the IT companies in Toronto, we provide the most comprehensive and scalable cloud services for your business. By taking your workload from a physical server to a virtual cloud server, you now can work from a single platform anywhere in the world.
No matter what project you are working on, what files you want to store, or what apps you are using, each member of your team has full access to your data. You can access your data from any smartphone, tablet, computer, or other devices. Checksum cloud servicesoffer unlimited options so that you can improve your productivity and work together more efficiently.
We can adequately manage your cloud and add the following to the platform:
- Licensed Applications and Software
- Data Storage
- Data Migration
- Managed Hosting
- Desktop as a Service
- GPU Computing
- Hybrid IT Management
- Virtual Servers and Databases
In addition, we can save you money by removing your in-house server and all the equipment, cabling, maintenance, and software that comes with it. You can now spend that money on other areas of your business. The best part about the cloud is that you will never outgrow it. It can adapt to your infrastructure regardless of how it changes.
Take the Pressure Off with Our Managed IT Service
One of the reasons why businesses hire IT companies in Toronto is because of all the time and energy that their employees have to put into keeping a network running. Many of these employees are not trained to handle these IT issues. Your employees may be experiencing this same dilemma.
Checksum offers full managed IT services to take the stress off of your employees and allow them to focus on their jobs. We can handle your entire network including all apps, software, cabling, hardware, VoIP communication, and security.
Our goal is to create a smooth running system that you never have to think about. We can speed up your network, ensure your business continuity, and help you improve your productivity by offering modern business solutions. Our managed IT services can help you increase your revenue and sustain your business growth.
Outsourced managed IT services are more cost-effective than in-house managed IT. You also benefit from working with experts in the field who work with information technology every single day. We can also provide you with resources, equipment, and applications that fuel your business development. Your employees will love it!
Partner with One of the Best IT Companies in Toronto Today
If you are ready to take your information technology to the next level, then contact Checksum. We are among the most reliable IT companies in Toronto today. We can help you move your business forward by securing your network and strengthening your organization.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experts, call us today at (416) 254-4448. You can also fill out a form on our contact page.